18 March 2015
A recent Aberdeen report found that 95% of best-in-class marketers are using video as a content marketing channel¹.
Video is fundamental to any up-to-date content marketing strategy. However, the challenge for marketers is in understanding that the metrics for video are not just brand awareness or affinity, but real bottom-line KPIs, such as conversions and cart size.
It is no secret that higher value content equates to improved commercial returns, and videos are currently the kingpin in the content marketing mix. In this eBook, the best practices for using video are explored, plus there is a handy takeaway infographic at the end.
Download now to discover how video can:
- Boost online sales
- Improve SEO
- Expand reach on mobile and social
- And much more
Start convincing the boss to turbocharge your brand’s video content strategy today.
¹ Aberdeen, Analysing ROI of Video MarketingSponsored by:
04 March 2015
In the social age, it is impossible for brands to avoid consumer opinion – good or bad – being in the public domain, often on a mass scale. What sets brands apart, however, is whether this unabating feedback is embraced or, more importantly, used to inform strategy and bring about positive change.
Here at Brand Republic Insight, in partnership with Trustpilot, we want to know what an ideal review platform would provide your brand and how you are utilising reviews in your organisation. Plus, what the key challenges or concerns are when it comes to soliciting online feedback and putting the insight into action.
The survey will only take a couple of minutes to complete, and as a thank you we will:
- Send you top level findings from the survey, to benchmark your brand against competitors
- Enter you into a prize draw for a chance to win an Apple Watch
- Send you an expert report and invite you to a webinar based on the exclusive survey results
*Terms and conditions apply. In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11:59pm 31st May 2015.Sponsored by:
06 February 2015
The starting point of a data acquisition strategy must come from an understanding of the consumer. In the UK, web pages are accessed 68.1% of the time on desktop computers, 24% on mobiles, 6.8% on tablets and the remainder on other devices¹.
Understanding where to capture data also gives a realistic idea of what information can be captured, across multiple platforms and devices.
In this expert report, nine different consumer touchpoints (from desktop websites to transactional engagements) are assessed to see how they can deliver maximum value when it comes to data capture. This is followed by a guide of how to safeguard, prepare and employ this data to ensure the greatest returns.
Download now and learn how to rejuvenate your data acquisition strategy.
¹ comScore Device Essentials, EuropeSponsored by:
27 November 2014
Consumers rely on powerful search tools to navigate the colossal volume and depth of internet content. This reliance is what makes search result placement critical for advertisers: search tools are the gatekeepers to product visibility. However, the evolution of paid search has not been driven by advertiser needs, but by fundamental changes in online consumer shopping behaviours. In this survey, we're exploring the importance of paid search in the wider marketing mix and looking at how paid search is evolving, particularly in relation to retail. Please take a few minutes to complete our (very) short survey and as a thank you we will:
* Terms and conditions apply. In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11:59pm 31st December 2014.9 questionsSponsored by:
10 October 2014
This hugely popular eBook forms part of our Power Of Live Series: Social Media Focus and offers a vital checklist to ensure you are making the most of social media within your events.
Download it now to:
- Understand the emerging trends that are driving social media usage around events today
- Set a realistic strategy: How sharable should my content be? What is the monetary value? What role should Apps play? Which platforms should I use?
- Gain 8 Twitter tips on the ideal hashtag, what gets re-tweeted, the optimum tweet length and more…
- Engage key influencers to enhance credibility, spark word of mouth and take your message further
- Pre-, During- and Post- Event Checklist – 19 tickable boxes to ensure you increase the lifespan of your event and maximise audience engagement at every step of the way
15 September 2014
A recent survey found that 30% of marketers plan to implement social login in 2015¹. What’s more, it is predicted that by 2016, 50% of new customer identities in retail will be based on social network profiles².
In today’s multi-channel environment and with the increasing deluge of consumer data, it is difficult for brands to get an accurate view of customers. However, brands using social login can acquire permission-based access to first-party identity data that can provide a cross-channel understanding of consumers’ interests, actions and behaviours.
In this extensive expert report, social networks are examined as key identity providers, and social login trends, best practices and case studies are shared to illustrate how social login can be used to streamline the registration process, collect permission-based customer insights, and much more.
Download this free report now.
² GartnerSponsored by:
15 July 2014
Customers assume they can find your brand on multiple channels, and increasingly they expect to experience a single journey across these channels. With real-time insights and a knowledge of when, where and how to engage customers, brands can deliver highly effective and personalised marketing messages.
At Brand Republic, we are interested in hearing where your brand is in its cross-channel and real-time journey, and what challenges you are facing.
Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey, and as a thank you we will:
- Enter you in a prize draw for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7-Inch Tablet
- Send you the survey results, to see where your peers stand
- We’ll send you an expert report based on the findings of this survey
*Terms and conditions apply. In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11:59pm 15th October 2014.Sponsored by:
07 May 2014
In the past retailers have steered away from selling their products on Amazon for fear of losing control of their brand look and feel and also their customer communications.
But today Amazon has astronomical influence in online shopping and has made significant changes to the way it works with large retailers. Many savvy marketers now recognise the huge opportunities Amazon can offer to help retailers boost profits and drive customer acquisition.
In this expert report we provide answers to your common fears and questions and reveal how Amazon can truly help your brand; including:
- How to win back showrooming shoppers
- How to ride the waves of Amazon's popularity on mobile
- How to maintain the keys to your brand
Don’t let this opportunity slide! Download your free copy here.6 pagesSponsored by:
10 February 2014
Responsive web design is now one of the most hotly debated approaches to delivering consistent and optimised web experiences to any display - tablet, smartphone, or 50-inch monitor.
Whether you are in the early stages or more established with responsive web design techniques, this expert report will help you achieve efficiency in content design and management, ultimately increasing the return on your investment in responsive design.
Download it here for tips on how to:
- Build brand awareness and engagement with mobile users
- Grow reach across high-value demographics in the mobile segment with relevant, contextual content
- Increase customer loyalty with consistent, high-quality digital experiences across devices
- Optimise the investment in resources required to produce and maintain these experiences
N.B Image by Tooroot (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons7 pagesSponsored by:
12 November 2013
We're all familiar with the usefulness of search engines to answer a specific or immediate need for information online. And because consumers expect to click to find what they’re looking for, click measurement is typically an effective metric for evaluating the success of search campaigns.
But relying on clicks to drive conversions for display advertising is often a dead end. We’ve found that consumers most likely to click on display ads are often vastly different from an advertiser’s best-performing customers. This means that optimising display campaigns for clicks often means anti-optimising for sales.
Read this expert report to:
5 pagesSponsored by:
- Understand the differences in evaluating search vs. display ad performance
- Optimise your campaign for conversions — instead of clicks
- Learn how to better assess display ad effectiveness
28 November 2013
As marketers, we pour thousands of pounds into numerous strands of advertising to attract our target audience. Yet according to Kissmetrics, around 40% of visitors will bounce away from a website on their first visit. So how do we tackle this?
Consumers have the power of choice: when, how, why and where to engage - and brands must match this with finesse, engaging tools and compelling content across multiple platforms.
So whether your goal is to boost awareness or your bottom line, this Brand Republic webcast will demonstrate effective strategies to minimise bounce and focus on techniques to ensure visitors stay and engage with your website.
Brimming with brand case studies from the likes of HSBC, RBS, EE and easyJet, tune in live to hear insights from HeathWallace:
- Tips and tricks on content, design and user experience that ensure visitors go beyond the first click
- How to collect and use the information visitors provide to maximise their first visit
- How to implement the right engagement goals to drive valuable and recurring interactions with your audience
Speakers:Alex Sandrey , Head of Data and Insight, HeathWallace
Rory Yates, Digital Business Director, HeathWallaceModerated by Georgia Cockerell, Head of Content, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
11 September 2013
It is no longer viable for the marketing team to be solely responsible for embedding digital and delivering the best results across all areas of the business. Digital must be embraced by all and ingrained in the business strategy. So how can you leverage it better and what do you stand to lose if you don’t?
In this live webcast, we look at how you can harness digital to enhance customer service, create and capture new knowledge, simplify operations, deliver new business models, break down global barriers and ultimately drive success.
- Engaging your customers - does good online customer service exist?
- Crowd sourcing- how can you make your customers work for you? Find out how you can capture and use the knowledge gained to see both an emotional and a financial gain.
- The digital workforce- how can digital technology better enable your organisation?
- The next big thing- what will the future of the internet and big data mean for you?
- Quick internal wins – why aligning people, processes and technology will enable you to deliver the customer experience you intend.
Speakers:Mark Sherwin, Commercial Director, Precedent
Stewart Atkins, Head of Digital, British Medical AssociationModerated by Georgia Cockerell, Head of Content, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
16 May 2013
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, internet shopping is now more popular in the UK than in any other country in the world. But how can you stay on top of this exploding trend, refreshing your offering to boost customer engagement and increase sales?
This eBook offers 6 quick wins to help you bolster your eBay sales. Whether you’ve been selling on eBay for a while or you’re just starting up, this tip sheet will help you to revive your offering and connect with an expanding pool of internet shoppers.10 pagesSponsored by:
18 June 2013
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, service, and support customers. Yet presenting a consistent brand experience across several touch points comes with its challenges. If you’re working globally with a large team of people, how can you collaborate effectively, creatively and securely?
In this Brand Republic webcast, we offer insights for both agencies and brands to help you share ideas, coordinate your campaigns and drive value to your bottom line:
- For both international and internal communications, learn how to present a holistic, consistent brand experience across multiple digital touch points
- As an agency hear how you can save time and money to create tangible value for existing clients and win new accounts
- Through better coordination, tap into the creative talent of your global teams and spark innovation in your campaigns
Speakers:Richard Huré, Technical Director, Fred&Farid
Jerome Cohen, International Business Unit Manager Media & Communication, OodriveModerated by Noelle McElhatton, Special Projects Editor, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
02 May 2013
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving profit for your business through positive endorsement, insight and product analysis. But to harness the real value here, companies must give their customers a voice and ensure that they are well placed to listen to and act upon it.
Brand Republic's three part programme, produced in partnership with Bazaarvoice, consists of a survey, webcast and expert report providing marketers with the tools and knowledge to take social media and user-generated content to the next level. Using real business case studies, it will evolve your use of digital channels to become more customer-centric and more profitable.
Hear how to:
- Evolve your social strategy to give your customers a high-value digital voice
- Build brand trust by hosting authentic customer-driven content on your website
- Create and empower brand advocates to drive your business forward
- Improve your products, services, sales and marketing using genuine, rich and varied customer insight
Speakers:Patrick Phelan, VP Client Services EMEA, BazaarvoiceModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
05 March 2013
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, internet shopping is now more popular in the UK than in any other country in the world. With this value set to double in the next five years, how do you utilise this exploding trend in order to increase your sales and reach new customers?
This eBook describes Google Shopping, how it affects UK retailers and what to consider when planning your new comparison shopping strategies with Google. Download it now and find out how to bring your sales catalogue to life and connect with new shoppers on desktop, mobile and tablet devices.9 pagesSponsored by:
20 March 2013
New rules from the UK Committee on Advertising Practices (CAP) covering online behavioural advertising (OBA), came into effect on the 4th of February 2013. For the first time, the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) will regulate the way that ad networks and third parties use online behavioural tracking and targeting technologies such as cookies.
Thousands of advertisers are in breach of this rule so what happens if you are not compliant and how will this impact your marketing?
Firstly, to comply with these rules, adverts based on browsing history data, will have to include information explaining to consumers that they have been targeted using OBA and advertisers must provide users with a way to opt out.
If you are an advertiser, agency, publisher or ad network, tune in live to our next webcast where we’ll be drilling into the new CAP rules, consumer attitudes to OBA and the steps you need to take to ensure you are compliant. Find out how to build trust by giving consumers transparency, notice and choice.
Speakers:Danilo Labovic, Managing Director EMEA, TRUSTe
Nick Stringer, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB)
Alan Walker, Managing Partner, WebAds UKModerated by Philip Smith, Head of Content Solutions and Studio, Brand Republic Group60 minutesSponsored by:
25 January 2013
This hard-hitting expert report forms the final chapter of our 2-part SEO update exploring the opportunities for global growth in 2013. It offers the top-level findings from our survey of marketers which asked questions like: Is any of your SEO focused on the international marketplace? How do you go about keyword research for either your international or English SEO campaigns? How do you translate and localise content for the geo targeted demographic?
The free report gives you insight into how you compare against your competitors when it comes to the adoption of international SEO. It's available to download now.
Visit Alchemy Viral at www.alchemyviral.com5 pagesSponsored by:
01 November 2012
Over the last year, the number of people visiting the British Red Cross website on mobile devices doubled. To meet this growing demand, the British Red Cross needed a mobile-optimised website delivering seamless content to their users on whatever device they chose to use. Tune into this live webcast for actionable insights to apply to your own business on how they got there, what they’re still learning, how they innovate and what they’re planning next. Learn how to:
• develop an optimised, on-brand HTML5 powered site for a seamless mobile user experience
• automatically detect mobile visitors and serve them the best mobile content format for their device
• enable users to search for products, shops or services using GPS functionality on their device
• create mobile-specific content to complement existing content, delivering a rich, easy-to-manage customer journey
Speakers:Margaret O’Donnell, Head of Digital, British Red Cross
David Peel, Web Developer, EduservModerated by Philip Smith, Head of Content Solutions and Studio, Brand Republic GroupSponsored by: