07 February 2014
Customer demands are at an all time high. They’re shopping in more places across multiple devices and expect a connected, personalised experience wherever they engage with your brand. If they don’t get it they will go elsewhere.
So retailers must get smart about how they interact with consumers throughout the purchase journey to engage and entice them at every touch point. Are you optimised to engage customers in 2014?
Bazaarvoice is the leader in helping the world’s leading brands to bring the voice of the customer to the centre of business strategy. This expert report will help you to
- Enhance the customer experience with data-driven personalisation
- Accelerate the purchase cycle with a holistic, omni-channel customer approach
- Reach more customers through optimised mobile touch points
Download the free expert report today to keep up with shifting customer needs in 2014 and drive more revenue to your bottom line.2 pagesSponsored by:
04 February 2014
Technology investment is the focus for every forward-thinking organisation in 2014 and consequently huge new revenue streams are opening up for technology companies.
This survey will research the changing buying dynamics and preferences of the marketing and communications department and explore how the strategies of tech marketers stack up.
- To what extent is the marketing and comms department now involved in technology purchasing?
- Who are the key decision makers?
- How well do technology companies communicate with marketers looking to buy their products?
- How can technology companies improve their marketing strategies and unlock revenue from this growing market?
Whether you’re a tech marketer or a tech buyer or both, we’re keen to hear your thoughts.
Take part in our quick 5 minute survey and as a thank you we will:
- Enter you into a prize draw to win an iPad mini!*
- Send you the survey summary results and a copy of the expert report informed by the survey results
*In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11.59pm 31st March.1 pageSponsored by:
15 January 2014
With online and particularly mobile shopping set to rise again in 2014, the comparison shopping engine (CSE) comes into its own. But some retailers still aren’t making the most of it.
The opportunities are numerous and successful optimisation will undoubtedly help to attract customers and increase your sales. Yet there are some pitfalls along the way.
So whether you are new to comparison shopping engines or a seasoned pro, it's vital to avoid any costly mistakes. To help you steer clear of slip-ups, we've compiled a list of 13 common mistakes with tips on how to avoid them so you can improve your conversions.
Download your free copy here.5 pagesSponsored by:
A Multi-Dimensional View Of The Digitally Engaged Consumer: Understanding The Christmas Shopper’s Behaviour
28 November 2013
Many organisations are rising to the challenges presented by the new ‘technology empowered’ consumer and are adapting their marketing strategies to deliver more engaging, personalised customer experiences.
But even for the savviest marketers, staying abreast of consumer needs at the busiest (and most profitable) shopping time of year can be challenging.
This paper demonstrates how a single-source methodology can help marketers to harness insights of today’s consumer at a multi-dimensional level, and uncover new insights for advertisers around purchase intent vs. actual behaviour. This 1:1 approach was developed to further understand motives and behaviours of the digitally engaged consumer.
Download your free copy here to discover:
- Key Christmas shopping behaviours and patterns
- How different channels (online, offline and mobile) define purchasing behaviours
- Which days of the year to concentrate your marketing budget for best ROI
- Shopping intentions vs. behaviours
Authors: Maria Domoslawska and Heather Dougherty11 pagesSponsored by:
25 November 2013
This expert report is a must read for all brand marketers looking to run a wide-reaching integrated campaign to drive commercial or behavioural change.
This is the story of how Kindred, a communications agency borne out of the merger of an advertising agency, a PR shop and a digital outfit, took an unfashionable product and defeated brand sceptics by out-smarting them.
The product: the humble glass of milk.
Sales of milk in the UK had been in decline for 20 years and the dairy product was rapidly falling out of favour. The UK dairy industry, in the shape of the Milk Marketing Forum (MMF) consortium, took on this seemingly insurmountable marketing challenge. From a field of six agencies, Kindred emerged as the winner of a contract to deliver a fully integrated three year campaign to include advertising, PR and digital.
This expert report describes their journey of behaviour-shifting marketing excellence over the three years. It depicts their innovative use of a range of channels and tactics during a pivotal period that witnessed the fragmentation of media into owned, earned and bought.
Download your free copy here.10 pagesSponsored by:
03 February 2014
Personalisation is on the rise as companies strive to meet customer expectations for a more bespoke and relevant experience. When used effectively, the rewards of personalisation can be enormous—increasing sales, enhancing online conversion rates, boosting average order value, driving cross sell and up sell initiatives as well as strengthening customer loyalty and retention.
Now enters the newer idea of real-time personalization—this is not just making advance decisions about what message a customer will see the next time you interact with them, but being prepared to make a decision during a live interaction about what personalized message to present.
So do you understand the full scope of real-time personalisation? And how can you cash in?
In this expert report we answer the fundamental questions that define real-time personalisation and design a framework to help you build an effective and comprehensive real-time marketing personalisation strategy.
Download your free copy here.8 pagesSponsored by:
28 October 2013
The fundamental rules of customer engagement have changed. Customers now rely on information from many sources and engage with each other to discuss your brand, products and services. They are also engaging more deeply with brands than ever before.
The challenge for marketers is to find ways to engage effectively with your customers across multiple channels in a seamless, truly conversational way. According to a recent McKinsey quarterly report, having the ability to engage customers and leverage those relationships is today’s number one digital marketing challenge.
Download this free expert report for proven tips on how to:
10 pagesSponsored by:
- Engage more deeply with your customers and prospects to drive more conversions
- Create greater customer loyalty and increase lifetime customer value
- Generate more referrals and word-of-mouth advertising
28 October 2013
Multichannel marketing is now a mature concept, universally regarded as a common sense approach to marketing. Yet managing multichannel marketing is still a challenge for many brands.
The greatest challenge is in trying to integrate different channels and their accompanying management and analytics systems together. This integration of different systems, often siloed or ‘bolt on’ solutions, means marketers are focusing more on the operational complexity to make multichannel work, rather than the end goal – to reach customers, nurture leads and deploy more engaging experiences.
This expert report is based on a survey with 120 marketers from leading UK organisations. It reveals that 85-90% of marketers are either facing challenges with multichannel marketing or are working hard to make breakthroughs with multichannel.
Download your free copy here for detailed insight into the challenges affecting your peers and key strategies on how to overcome them.18 pagesSponsored by:
04 July 2013
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live will be streamed live from RSA House in London on July 4th 2013 at 3.30pm BST.
Chaired by Matt Burgess, Brand Building Director for Unilever, the show will feature a panel of digital directors from Just Eat, Universal Music and Betfair answering questions posed by our live studio and online audiences.
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving profit for your business through positive endorsement, insight and product analysis. But to harness the real value here, companies must give their customers a voice and ensure that they are well placed to listen to and act upon it.
In a live debate with audience interaction, our speakers will offer case studies and advice on how you can best collect customer insight and utilise the power of user generated content across digital channels from social media to online feedback, loyalty, ratings and reviews.
The topics raised will give marketers the tools and knowledge to take social media and user-generated content to the next level.
- The Value of Your Customer’s Digital Voice
- The Power of Authentic User Generated Content
- Empowering Brand Advocates
- The Future Consumer
Register now to get your questions answered by our speakers live on air.
Speakers:Ben Carter, Global Head of Digital, Betfair
Paul Smernicki, Head of Digital, Universal Music UK
Tess Tucker, Group Digital Marketing Director, Just-EatModerated by Matt Burgess, Brand Building Director, UnileverSponsored by:
16 May 2013
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, internet shopping is now more popular in the UK than in any other country in the world. But how can you stay on top of this exploding trend, refreshing your offering to boost customer engagement and increase sales?
This eBook offers 6 quick wins to help you bolster your eBay sales. Whether you’ve been selling on eBay for a while or you’re just starting up, this tip sheet will help you to revive your offering and connect with an expanding pool of internet shoppers.10 pagesSponsored by:
18 June 2013
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, service, and support customers. Yet presenting a consistent brand experience across several touch points comes with its challenges. If you’re working globally with a large team of people, how can you collaborate effectively, creatively and securely?
In this Brand Republic webcast, we offer insights for both agencies and brands to help you share ideas, coordinate your campaigns and drive value to your bottom line:
- For both international and internal communications, learn how to present a holistic, consistent brand experience across multiple digital touch points
- As an agency hear how you can save time and money to create tangible value for existing clients and win new accounts
- Through better coordination, tap into the creative talent of your global teams and spark innovation in your campaigns
Speakers:Richard Huré, Technical Director, Fred&Farid
Jerome Cohen, International Business Unit Manager Media & Communication, OodriveModerated by Noelle McElhatton, Special Projects Editor, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
23 April 2013
Brand storytelling, when done right, allows marketers to lead customers on a journey, captivating them and inspiring them to convert. A recent move by Coca-Cola has seen their corporate website transform into a “dynamic, digital magazine” aiming to tell their brand story in a creative, refreshing way. Macmillan Cancer Support's current 'Not alone' campaign tells a powerful story and drives donations as it brings Macmillan front of mind for cancer patients and their friends and families.
So as more and more organisations jump on the content marketing bandwagon, this Brand Republic webcast reveals what it takes to build a flexible strategy with a unified brand message that truly resonates with your audience.
Tune in live as we reveal the results of our survey on content marketing and hear:
- How to create rich content and engaging, interactive user experiences across video, mobile and social media
- How to successfully translate this customer engagement to your bottom line
- Who is best placed to create the content within your team. Is creating imaginative content instinctive or can it be taught?
- How to coordinate and manage your content marketing strategy to create a unified voice and message across multiple channels
Speakers:Alastair Mackie, Head of Digital Development, Advertising, Financial Times
Louise Bolt, Digital Marketing Officer, Macmillan Cancer Support
Steve Smith, Managing Director, Ear to the GroundModerated by Georgia Cockerell, Head of Content, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
05 March 2013
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, internet shopping is now more popular in the UK than in any other country in the world. With this value set to double in the next five years, how do you utilise this exploding trend in order to increase your sales and reach new customers?
This eBook describes Google Shopping, how it affects UK retailers and what to consider when planning your new comparison shopping strategies with Google. Download it now and find out how to bring your sales catalogue to life and connect with new shoppers on desktop, mobile and tablet devices.9 pagesSponsored by:
05 February 2013
The online retail industry is developing at a rapid pace; evolving in line with new technology, with the multi-platform nature of the modern shopper’s purchase journey and the ever increasing expectations of consumers. Digital engagement is no longer just happening at home or at work but on the go as well and the advent of 4G services will greatly enhance the mobile internet experience. Retailers are looking to innovative ways to cater for the connected consumer’s requirements. Amongst the mix of technology and systems, channels and platforms, domestic and international markets, the need to focus on what the customer wants must form the core of all investment decisions.
This expert report reveals the latest research with retailers to provide insights into the current state of the market, looking at the important trends and innovations that make up 2013’s online experience. From social media and mobile to emerging platforms and emerging countries download this comprehensive guide and discover what flexible, savvy retailers must do to stay ahead of the curve.32 pagesSponsored by:
16 July 2013
Which digital marketing trends will take off in 2013? To get the big picture, Brand Republic asked 200 marketers about which channels performed best for them last year.
This hard-hitting report reveals the most insightful findings from the survey and features success stories from brands like IKEA and McDonald's.
Download this report, which is brought to you by Citrix GoToWebinar, to discover the 3 Cs of modern digital marketing:
- Channels: From email through to mobile, social and webinars, what is working and why?
- Content: What innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: How can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
By clicking on the link to download this file you will receive exclusive industry research, webinars and content specific to your field from Citrix GoToWebinar.6 pagesSponsored by:
30 January 2013
Powering a consistent brand message across a multichannel campaign calls for seamless collaboration. So if you’re working with a large team of people, often stationed in different places, choosing the right messages and channels whilst keeping everything in sync and on deadline can seem like an impossible task.
This Brand Republic webcast offers practical insights to help you synchronise your multichannel campaigns and boost ROI:
- Keep teams connected and collaborating with anytime, anywhere mobile and cloud access
- Integrate your campaigns by choosing the right digital channels for your brand’s message
- Stay ahead of the curve and keep innovating to ensure your message resonates and sparks engagement with your target audience
Speakers:Matt Muniz, Head of Integrated Communications, Andrex
Dolan Hewison, Projects and Personnel Director, Ear to the Ground AgencyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
24 January 2013
With the average student spending over 3.7 hours a day online and a combined spending power of more than £13 billion, the student market can be a highly lucrative one. The ongoing rapid development of this group means creating innovative communication strategies and forecasting trends to keep up with spending patterns is increasingly vital.
In this live Brand Republic webcast we provide you with insights into the latest student trends, attitudes and lifestyles to help you focus your campaigns, making them more relevant, exciting and profitable.
• Email marketing: Discover which content resonates best with students and the optimum time to target them
• Social media: Identify how to connect with your target audience, capturing and retaining their interest
• Mobile: Learn how to integrate mobile seamlessly into your student marketing strategy
• Online advertising: Target your ads to win trust and enhance click through rates
Speakers:Keith Parkman, Head of Sales, UCAS MediaModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
05 December 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this live webinar will reveal what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead. Tune in to this interactive webinar for real answers to the big questions:
- Channels: from email through to mobile, social and webinars what is working and why?
- Content: what innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: how can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
Speakers:Christelle Chan, Marketing Director, Hotels.com
Jacqui O'Beirne, Head of Digital Marketing, Dogs Trust
Alastair Mackie, Head of Digital Development, Advertising, Financial TimesModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
06 November 2012
Exploring multi-channel integration with Andrex and IBM - one of the most engaging sessions from the Brand Republic Virtual Summit ‘Digital Innovation: Future Thinking and Growth Trends’.
In the webcast, Matt Muniz, Head of Integrated Communications for Andrex explains how to choose the right channels, how to lead and innovate so that your brand stands out and how to tie everything together to spark engagement.
Here is just some of the feedback we had:
“Excellent, engaging, bright and personal and made me reach for the notepad”
“Their statistics are wholly impressive and the energy and enthusiasm was really visible and immediately transferrable”
“Fabulous personal energy and insight”
Speakers:Gordon O'Keeffe, EMM Solutions Consultant, IBM
Matt Muniz, Head of Integrated Communications, AndrexModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
31 October 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this survey focuses on what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead.
Take part in our quick 10 question survey ‘Digital On Trial: Harness 2012’s Key Trends To Seize Opportunities In 2013’ and…
- Receive a copy of the whitepaper informed by the results of this survey featuring tips on where you shoudl focus your efforts and how you can spark digital growth in the year ahead
- Receive the answers to the survey to reveal where your marketing peers stand in comparison
- Receive details on the live webinar on 5th December informed by the results of this survey
02 October 2012
In a recent IBM study with 1700 Chief Marketing Officers, the four biggest challenges identified were the explosion of data, social media, the proliferation of channels and devices and shifting consumer demographics. These factors are serving as catalysts for change and the struggle we all face is how to turn those challenges into opportunities.
Download this expert report for valuable insights and practical tips from 1700 CMOs worldwide to help you cash in on the opportunities presented by an evolving multi-channel world.72 pagesSponsored by:
27 September 2012
In a recent IBM study with 1700 CMOs, the four biggest challenges identified were the explosion of data, social media, the proliferation of channels and devices and shifting consumer demographics. These factors are serving as catalysts for change and the struggle we all face is how to turn those challenges into opportunities. So how can you manage the increasing complexity of today’s environment?
Take part in our short 8 question survey on how CMOs are cashing in on “a single customer journey” in a multi-channel world and...
1. Be entered into a draw to win £150 worth of Amazon vouchers*
2. Receive the answers to the survey to reveal where your marketing peers stand in comparison
3. Receive a copy of IBM's CMO study with more than 1700 CMOs worldwide with practical tips on how to manage the increasing complexity of the today's environment
*Terms and conditions apply. Competition now closed.Sponsored by:
30 October 2012
- With so many customer touchpoints online, understand where to start in analysing this abundance of data
- Learn how to turn multichannel analysis into actionable behavioural insight
- Based on real case-studies, hear how to translate digital behavioural insight into conversions
Speakers:Dan Burke, VP Business Discovery, Autonomy
Will Cook, VP Multichannel Marketing, HP AutonomyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
04 October 2012
Marketers are missing out on revenue as cash falls through the cracks between different digital channels across the customer journey. From email to social media to mobile, digital integration has never been so important for building engaging, long lasting and profitable relationships with consumers.
In this webcast, Rippleffect and Sitecore tell the story of ‘Dave’, a sportswear customer with a busy life, and his family. With Dave’s story backed by business insight, we see how to seamlessly manage the customer journey between in-store and on-line, the impact of smartphones and tablet devices, why social is now engrained in everyday life – and look at the technology behind ‘bringing it all together’.
With an in-depth case study from easyJet we’ll help you to deliver the best customer journey using the right content and the right channel at the right time:
- Understand the complexities of modern customer journeys
- Discover the main areas of customer interaction and personalise these to gain trust and loyalty
- Leverage multiple digital and off-line channels to manage customer journeys, drive interaction and keep them spending
Speakers:Ben Hatton, Founder, Rippleffect
Chris Vezey, Sales Director, SitecoreModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
01 August 2012
Today's digital landscape is littered with an array of touchpoints and devices; from Twitter to iPads and so on. So how can marketers ensure they deliver a consistent customer experience across a range of digital platforms?
This complimentary Forrester report defines the key steps you need to know to build and deliver a unified customer experience when operating in a digital whirlwind.17 pagesSponsored by:
02 August 2012
From email marketing to social media and mobile, the opportunities for rich, compelling content and interactive consumer experiences are vast.
This live Brand Republic webcast is packed with useful case studies helping you to address the challenges of marketing to savvy connected consumers.
Tune in for five valuable steps to help you drive engagement, interaction and sales:
1. COLLECT the most valuable information at every customer touch point from social media to email marketing
2. ANALYSE what customer insight is of most value to your business
3. DECIDE how to best capitalise on this insight within your campaigns
4. DELIVER the right messages using the right channels to drive maximum engagement and sales
5. MANAGE and measure your campaigns to help extract maximum value out of every single one of your customers…and prove it!
Speakers:Blair Reeves, Product Marketing Manager, IBM
Holly Howell, Campaign Manager, Krispy KremeModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
Crowdsourced Video: Open The Window To Crowdsourced Creative Video Content And Generate Greater Consumer Engagement
17 April 2012
Producing compelling video content is key - but how do you make yours stand out from the crowd?
With new thinking and technology comes the pioneering effect of crowdsourced video - the crucial ingredient to the most original, entertaining and engaging programming for your brand or business in years, and for years to come.
Download this expert report to find out how the persuasive power of video can help drive your brands marketing, consumer engagement and ultimately online purchases.
- Hear how innovative video content on your website and social media can boost your email marketing, online advertising and sales
- Gain insight on how to produce a good brief for the video maker
- Watch a selection of best practice case study videos by the crowdsourcing experts Userfarm, which have helped clients engage their consumers more effectively.9 pagesSponsored by: