19 March 2014
Research shows that by the end of 2016, 82% of all mobile phones in the US will be smartphones. Many marketers are now investing and optimising their existing digital offerings for mobile but few are funding the more sophisticated services available across the mobile platform. But new and evolving technologies can offer marketers reduced cost and complexity.
This report will assist marketers in benchmarking their mobile technology offering against the wider industry. Download this free Forrester report to find out about:
20 pagesSponsored by:
- The challenges associated with mobile fragmentation
- How marketers can effectively take on a mobile-first future with limited resources
- The advantages and opportunities available through outsourcing your mobile services development
13 March 2014
Did you know that consumers who research on their mobile while shopping spend 61% more than those who don’t?¹ Mobile now plays a fundamental role in influencing brand engagement behaviour and purchasing decisions.
But consumer expectations are soaring and brands need to adapt their mobile strategy to keep up. The two key mobile challenges for marketers in 2014 are how to understand their customers more deeply, and how to engage them with tailored, timely and personalised experiences.
To debate this topic, Brand Republic are joining forces with Netbiscuits for a three part campaign, comprising survey, webcast and expert report.
Tune into our live webcast where we will reveal the survey results and offer fresh thinking on:
- Emerging patterns: how consumers search, consume content, engage and purchase on today’s mobile devices
- Analytics: how to achieve speed, increase reach and maximise engagement
- Insights: from design considerations to content ideas, apply insights to create personalised experiences on a variety of mobile devices
¹ Deloitte Digital 2013 Report
Speakers:Anthony Payne, Director, Global Product Marketing, Netbiscuits
Selena Harrington, Head of Digital Marketing, Nokia UKModerated by Georgia Cockerell, Head of Content, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
23 January 2014
Over half the UK population now have a Smartphone, and mobile traffic is increasing by over 30% per year¹. But as mobile adoption increases, so do customer expectations. The two key challenges facing mobile marketers in 2014 are; how to profile mobile customers more deeply, and how to connect with users on a more personalized level.
Advances in technology mean that mobile campaigns can now be incredibly targeted, while also supplying a wealth of data points that provide further insights into who is engaging with your brand.
But are you even scratching the surface of data available?
We’re conducting this survey to better understand where you are in your mobile journey, and how you are using mobile analytics to inform future mobile engagement strategies.
Please take a few minutes to answer our questions and as a thank you we will:
• Enter you into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire*
• Send you the survey summary results and a copy of the expert report informed by the results
*In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11.59pm 31st March 2014.
¹Marketing magazine's survey of 500 marketers, November 2013.Sponsored by:
03 February 2014
Integrate mobile and social media with your traditional marketing.
Although marketers understand the tremendous potential of social and mobile and are making major investments in these channels, unfortunately, too often these efforts are made in silos, unconnected to other traditional customer marketing activities and channels. Integration is vital in order to achieve the high levels of personalisation needed today to engage customers.
But for many marketers, integrating mobile and social marketing with traditional targeted marketing efforts has proven difficult and elusive. IBM’s 2013 Global Survey of Marketers found that less than one-third of marketers have integrated social media and mobile marketing with other campaigns
The good news is that with the right strategy, innovation and technology, marketers can effectively coordinate their social and mobile marketing with other channels to deliver a consistent and optimal customer experience, drive conversions, and ultimately increase revenue.
So, where should you start?
This expert report offers ten tips to help you learn how to move your social and mobile marketing out of silos and integrate them with traditional channels focused on one-to-one customer marketing. Download your free copy here.12 pagesSponsored by:
03 February 2014
Personalisation is on the rise as companies strive to meet customer expectations for a more bespoke and relevant experience. When used effectively, the rewards of personalisation can be enormous—increasing sales, enhancing online conversion rates, boosting average order value, driving cross sell and up sell initiatives as well as strengthening customer loyalty and retention.
Now enters the newer idea of real-time personalization—this is not just making advance decisions about what message a customer will see the next time you interact with them, but being prepared to make a decision during a live interaction about what personalized message to present.
So do you understand the full scope of real-time personalisation? And how can you cash in?
In this expert report we answer the fundamental questions that define real-time personalisation and design a framework to help you build an effective and comprehensive real-time marketing personalisation strategy.
Download your free copy here.8 pagesSponsored by:
11 September 2013
It is no longer viable for the marketing team to be solely responsible for embedding digital and delivering the best results across all areas of the business. Digital must be embraced by all and ingrained in the business strategy. So how can you leverage it better and what do you stand to lose if you don’t?
In this live webcast, we look at how you can harness digital to enhance customer service, create and capture new knowledge, simplify operations, deliver new business models, break down global barriers and ultimately drive success.
- Engaging your customers - does good online customer service exist?
- Crowd sourcing- how can you make your customers work for you? Find out how you can capture and use the knowledge gained to see both an emotional and a financial gain.
- The digital workforce- how can digital technology better enable your organisation?
- The next big thing- what will the future of the internet and big data mean for you?
- Quick internal wins – why aligning people, processes and technology will enable you to deliver the customer experience you intend.
Speakers:Mark Sherwin, Commercial Director, Precedent
Stewart Atkins, Head of Digital, British Medical AssociationModerated by Georgia Cockerell, Head of Content, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
11 June 2013
The UK has one of the most advanced e-commerce markets in the world and UK retailers have been reaping the benefits of growth at home in recent years. Now, online retailers are widening their horizons and international expansion is high on their agendas.
This report looks at the development of e-commerce around the world, identifying evolving global trends and focusing on the key challenges and opportunities for marketers to expand into this space.
Download it for free here.
16 pagesSponsored by:
- International trends and developments – how e-commerce is developing in emerging markets
- Mobile developments – analysis on the opportunities for ‘m-commerce’ around the world
- Social Media – consumer research on social and search engine trends around the world and what this means for marketers
- E-Commerce policy – a snapshot on European policy changes and how they impact marketers
20 May 2013
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponential. In 2012 alone, 1.75 billion mobiles were sold globally and mobile devices look set to become our most important communications platform, eclipsing the TV set and the desktop computer at work.
Analyst ﬁrm eMarketer projects a near-ﬁve fold rise in mobile ad spending from 2011 to 2017. It forecasts that US advertisers will devote $27.13bn (£18bn) to mobile representing, which is around 45% of all digital ad spend and 13.8% of total media spend.
For brands, navigating this changing landscape requires a comprehensive understanding of the key trends, changing habits and new opportunities that the digital ecosystem will bring in the year ahead.
This paper will do just that, exploring how media and advertising are being transformed by mobile and what this means for brands. Download your free copy here.4 pagesSponsored by:
14 May 2013
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strategy that fulfils consumers’ rising requirements for content and communications. The ‘old school’ sledgehammer approach of forcing communications on consumers is broken. The ‘new school’ is all about earning people’s interest through enabling conversations, encouraging engagement and building trust with ongoing interaction.
Mobile marketing is perfect for changing the communication paradigm from interruption to conversation. Download this expert report for mobile mega-trends and recent research with consumers and mobile operators. Discover how to ensure personal, relevant and completely transparent mobile communications whilst still providing value for consumers.27 pagesSponsored by:
09 May 2013
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of the population using two devices to connect and 30% using three or more devices to get online – four times higher than the European average*. So as the appetite for tablet devices increases, what are the emerging challenges and opportunities being presented to advertisers?
In Brand Republic’s next webcast we present a recent study by Yahoo! exploring the impact that tablets are having on consumer media experiences. This study explores how consumers love the ability to touch, hear and see everything tablets have to offer and how marketers can tap into this to engage and connect with these consumers.
Tune in live for the latest consumer research, creative insights and real business case studies:
- Maximise the way this sleek, dynamic device interplays with other media to connect and interact with your audience
- From the browsing renaissance to video and shopping (t-commerce), revolutionise your marketing to offer a rich and rewarding consumer experience through tablet
*IAB Europe Mediascope 2012 x28 EU countries
Download the summary findings here.
Speakers:Jide Sobo, Head of Mobile, MEC UK
Laura Chaibi, Director of Research, Yahoo!
David Griffith, Head of Online Product Development, Haymarket Media GroupModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
23 April 2013
Brand storytelling, when done right, allows marketers to lead customers on a journey, captivating them and inspiring them to convert. A recent move by Coca-Cola has seen their corporate website transform into a “dynamic, digital magazine” aiming to tell their brand story in a creative, refreshing way. Macmillan Cancer Support's current 'Not alone' campaign tells a powerful story and drives donations as it brings Macmillan front of mind for cancer patients and their friends and families.
So as more and more organisations jump on the content marketing bandwagon, this Brand Republic webcast reveals what it takes to build a flexible strategy with a unified brand message that truly resonates with your audience.
Tune in live as we reveal the results of our survey on content marketing and hear:
- How to create rich content and engaging, interactive user experiences across video, mobile and social media
- How to successfully translate this customer engagement to your bottom line
- Who is best placed to create the content within your team. Is creating imaginative content instinctive or can it be taught?
- How to coordinate and manage your content marketing strategy to create a unified voice and message across multiple channels
Speakers:Alastair Mackie, Head of Digital Development, Advertising, Financial Times
Louise Bolt, Digital Marketing Officer, Macmillan Cancer Support
Steve Smith, Managing Director, Ear to the GroundModerated by Georgia Cockerell, Head of Content, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
05 March 2013
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, internet shopping is now more popular in the UK than in any other country in the world. With this value set to double in the next five years, how do you utilise this exploding trend in order to increase your sales and reach new customers?
This eBook describes Google Shopping, how it affects UK retailers and what to consider when planning your new comparison shopping strategies with Google. Download it now and find out how to bring your sales catalogue to life and connect with new shoppers on desktop, mobile and tablet devices.9 pagesSponsored by:
05 February 2013
The online retail industry is developing at a rapid pace; evolving in line with new technology, with the multi-platform nature of the modern shopper’s purchase journey and the ever increasing expectations of consumers. Digital engagement is no longer just happening at home or at work but on the go as well and the advent of 4G services will greatly enhance the mobile internet experience. Retailers are looking to innovative ways to cater for the connected consumer’s requirements. Amongst the mix of technology and systems, channels and platforms, domestic and international markets, the need to focus on what the customer wants must form the core of all investment decisions.
This expert report reveals the latest research with retailers to provide insights into the current state of the market, looking at the important trends and innovations that make up 2013’s online experience. From social media and mobile to emerging platforms and emerging countries download this comprehensive guide and discover what flexible, savvy retailers must do to stay ahead of the curve.32 pagesSponsored by:
16 July 2013
Which digital marketing trends will take off in 2013? To get the big picture, Brand Republic asked 200 marketers about which channels performed best for them last year.
This hard-hitting report reveals the most insightful findings from the survey and features success stories from brands like IKEA and McDonald's.
Download this report, which is brought to you by Citrix GoToWebinar, to discover the 3 Cs of modern digital marketing:
- Channels: From email through to mobile, social and webinars, what is working and why?
- Content: What innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: How can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
By clicking on the link to download this file you will receive exclusive industry research, webinars and content specific to your field from Citrix GoToWebinar.6 pagesSponsored by:
30 January 2013
Powering a consistent brand message across a multichannel campaign calls for seamless collaboration. So if you’re working with a large team of people, often stationed in different places, choosing the right messages and channels whilst keeping everything in sync and on deadline can seem like an impossible task.
This Brand Republic webcast offers practical insights to help you synchronise your multichannel campaigns and boost ROI:
- Keep teams connected and collaborating with anytime, anywhere mobile and cloud access
- Integrate your campaigns by choosing the right digital channels for your brand’s message
- Stay ahead of the curve and keep innovating to ensure your message resonates and sparks engagement with your target audience
Speakers:Matt Muniz, Head of Integrated Communications, Andrex
Dolan Hewison, Projects and Personnel Director, Ear to the Ground AgencyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
24 January 2013
With the average student spending over 3.7 hours a day online and a combined spending power of more than £13 billion, the student market can be a highly lucrative one. The ongoing rapid development of this group means creating innovative communication strategies and forecasting trends to keep up with spending patterns is increasingly vital.
In this live Brand Republic webcast we provide you with insights into the latest student trends, attitudes and lifestyles to help you focus your campaigns, making them more relevant, exciting and profitable.
• Email marketing: Discover which content resonates best with students and the optimum time to target them
• Social media: Identify how to connect with your target audience, capturing and retaining their interest
• Mobile: Learn how to integrate mobile seamlessly into your student marketing strategy
• Online advertising: Target your ads to win trust and enhance click through rates
Speakers:Keith Parkman, Head of Sales, UCAS MediaModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
05 December 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this live webinar will reveal what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead. Tune in to this interactive webinar for real answers to the big questions:
- Channels: from email through to mobile, social and webinars what is working and why?
- Content: what innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: how can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
Speakers:Christelle Chan, Marketing Director, Hotels.com
Jacqui O'Beirne, Head of Digital Marketing, Dogs Trust
Alastair Mackie, Head of Digital Development, Advertising, Financial TimesModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
31 October 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this survey focuses on what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead.
Take part in our quick 10 question survey ‘Digital On Trial: Harness 2012’s Key Trends To Seize Opportunities In 2013’ and…
- Receive a copy of the whitepaper informed by the results of this survey featuring tips on where you shoudl focus your efforts and how you can spark digital growth in the year ahead
- Receive the answers to the survey to reveal where your marketing peers stand in comparison
- Receive details on the live webinar on 5th December informed by the results of this survey
01 November 2012
Over the last year, the number of people visiting the British Red Cross website on mobile devices doubled. To meet this growing demand, the British Red Cross needed a mobile-optimised website delivering seamless content to their users on whatever device they chose to use. Tune into this live webcast for actionable insights to apply to your own business on how they got there, what they’re still learning, how they innovate and what they’re planning next. Learn how to:
• develop an optimised, on-brand HTML5 powered site for a seamless mobile user experience
• automatically detect mobile visitors and serve them the best mobile content format for their device
• enable users to search for products, shops or services using GPS functionality on their device
• create mobile-specific content to complement existing content, delivering a rich, easy-to-manage customer journey
Speakers:Margaret O’Donnell, Head of Digital, British Red Cross
David Peel, Web Developer, EduservModerated by Philip Smith, Head of Content Solutions and Video, Brand Republic GroupSponsored by:
21 November 2012
Staying on top of the latest search, social and mobile innovations will give you that cutting edge over your competitors, increasing your traffic, lowering your costs and bringing in more revenue. In this webcast, Marin Software will present findings from their quarterly benchmark report which analyses the trends amongst their 1800 strong customer base investing over $4bn across search, social, display and mobile advertising each year. Beyond analysing the latest trends, this webcast will leave you with actionable takeaways on:
- How to take advantage of the fast changing social media advertising world to oil the wheels of word of mouth marketing and drive incremental improvements in other channels
- Cash in on mobile by getting your priorities right and finding the most effective mobile advertising opportunities
- Understand where search is headed in 2013 and how you can continue to drive performance improvements
Speakers:Rebecca Momberg, Lead Product Consultant EMEA, Marin Software
Mat Braddy, Chief Marketing Officer, Just EatModerated by Philip Smith, Head of Content Solutions and Video, Brand Republic GroupSponsored by:
12 September 2012
The rapid growth of online behavioural targeting and powerful mobile devices has provided marketers with monumental opportunities to collect data about their consumers, driving engagement and boosting sales. Yet as privacy concerns continue to take centre stage with media and regulators, protecting your brand and stemming mistrust is crucial.
In this webcast, we will examine how you can effectively leverage online behavioural targeting by implementing self-regulation, consumer transparency and choice controls. Tune in to hear:
• The latest research on how consumers feel about online behavioural targeting to help you build personal, lasting and trusting experiences.
• How you can protect your brand while still reaping the value of new online technologies for behavioural targeting
• How EU legislation affects you and what you need to know to comply with AdChoices self regulation
• The status on the roll-out of the AdChoices program in the UK and EU
Speakers:Danilo Labovic, Managing Director EMEA, TRUSTe
Ionel Naftanaila, Training and Project Manager, Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) EuropeModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
01 August 2012
Today's digital landscape is littered with an array of touchpoints and devices; from Twitter to iPads and so on. So how can marketers ensure they deliver a consistent customer experience across a range of digital platforms?
This complimentary Forrester report defines the key steps you need to know to build and deliver a unified customer experience when operating in a digital whirlwind.17 pagesSponsored by:
02 August 2012
From email marketing to social media and mobile, the opportunities for rich, compelling content and interactive consumer experiences are vast.
This live Brand Republic webcast is packed with useful case studies helping you to address the challenges of marketing to savvy connected consumers.
Tune in for five valuable steps to help you drive engagement, interaction and sales:
1. COLLECT the most valuable information at every customer touch point from social media to email marketing
2. ANALYSE what customer insight is of most value to your business
3. DECIDE how to best capitalise on this insight within your campaigns
4. DELIVER the right messages using the right channels to drive maximum engagement and sales
5. MANAGE and measure your campaigns to help extract maximum value out of every single one of your customers…and prove it!
Speakers:Blair Reeves, Product Marketing Manager, IBM
Holly Howell, Campaign Manager, Krispy KremeModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by: