14 January 2016
The pros and cons of in-house agencies have long been debated, but with ongoing pressures to reduce costs and a demand for more real-time, responsive marketing, the topic has been cast back into the spotlight.
In this decision-making guide you will learn:
- What the logic is behind establishing an in-house agency
- Potential pitfalls
- Whether your marketing requirements are suitable for internalising
Take-away checklist to help you discover which agency set-up is best for your business.Sponsored by:
23 November 2015
The countdown to the holidays is the busiest and most potentially lucrative window of the year for retailers and online sellers.
From the start of the holiday gift shopping season in November, through Cyber Monday in the first week of December, to December 26th and onward into the new year sales, every date counts.
Follow the guidelines, examples, checklists and calendars in this email marketing guide for the holiday countdown, to make email your best performing channel.Sponsored by:
23 October 2015
The 2015 to 2016 annual benchmarking report is a comprehensive look at how brands are performing when it comes to email delivery and effectiveness.
A range of 24 attributes are used to score retailers representing impact, offer, appearance and rendering, integration with mobile & social and legal compliance.
This is the essential guide to understand how your campaigns stack up against the competition.
Download now to discover:
- Find out which retailers are leading from the front in email marketing and ecommerce
- Gain a detailed understanding of current marketing trends within the retail industry
- Learn how retailers are using multichannel to adapt to the needs of the customer
- Glean inspiration for your marketing via best practice examples
- Pick up a complete toolkit for maximising ROI from email and ecommerce
25 August 2015
Brands need a single view of the customer, but it’s also important for customers to have a single view of your brand.
An outstanding web presence or social media following will be worthless if subsequent emails are irrelevant to their recipients.
The challenge for brands is to seamlessly integrate email campaigns into their marketing mix. This includes cross-device functionality - especially as over half of all unique email opens happen on mobile devices¹.
Download this report to discover how to integrate and optimise your email marketing.
The report will cover:
- The need for a single customer view
- How to effectively capture data
- How to track behavioral patterns
- Matching content and the customer journey
¹ Experian 2013, Marketing SurveySponsored by:
19 December 2014
Email marketers can achieve up to a 175% conversion uplift as a result of optimising their emails for open and click rates. However, as many as 29% spend no time on optimisation at all¹.
Direct and digital marketing consistently provides objective and measureable feedback in the form of conversions, click through rates and impressions. As such, for the marketer a test and learn culture is not only possible but should be at the heart of all campaigns.
However, too often this focus falls by the wayside, for example in a recent survey 23% of CMOs considered A/B and multivariate testing to be somewhat or very unimportant in determining and communicating the value of email marketing².
Marketers aim for - and the best achieve - demonstrable results. This comprehensive 19 page expert report looks at this in the context of email marketing. Download now to discover:
- Why marketers don’t sufficiently test and learn from their email campaigns
- How to change this and implement an effective testing culture
- The strategy to roll out organisation wide testing for maximum ROI
¹ Econsultancy’s Email Marketing Census 2014
² Marketing Sherpa’s 2013 Email Benchmarking SurveySponsored by:
08 September 2014
25% of digital video advertising is currently sold via programmatic means, and this is anticipated to rise to 70% in the next three years. By 2017, programmatic advertising will account for more than half of all digital advertising transactions.
Starting out as an efficient way to sell off remnant digital inventory, programmatic has continuously evolved. From facilitating real-time bidding for online impressions, it now encompasses managing and optimising customer engagement in a multi-channel environment.
As audiences fragment across channels and devices, programmatic advertising is increasingly becoming a necessary investment for brands and their marketers. The result, with correct implementation and segmentation, is precise and bespoke delivery of marketing content.
Download this expert report to discover the 6 key trends to follow in order to understand customers in the programmatic marketing space.Sponsored by:
12 August 2014
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering email, and with 87% of UK businesses using email for marketing communications this is a key concern¹.
Marketers spend days re-wording and re-jigging campaigns to create the perfect message for their target audience. However, once the email has gone out, all too often incoming leads fall short against targets and the campaign underperforms.
What can be done to improve email conversions?
This Advisory Note delves into why it is getting harder to reach customers and what can be done to optimise the amount of people engaging with your campaigns.
Download the Email Advisory Note now to find out how you can increase your ROI to make your data work as hard as you are.
¹ Experian Data Quality Global Research 2014Sponsored by:
19 March 2014
To boost your inbox rates you must first understand how your strategies in several principal areas can affect deliverability. Download this free report to discover how to improve the ROI of your email operations by applying some key best practices and learn:
25 pagesSponsored by:
- How to build and maintain a good reputation based on segregation, bounce management and personalised messaging.
- How technical capabilities can play a crucial role in deliverability and what to do about it.
- Which email platform or infrastructure is best for you
03 February 2014
Personalisation is on the rise as companies strive to meet customer expectations for a more bespoke and relevant experience. When used effectively, the rewards of personalisation can be enormous—increasing sales, enhancing online conversion rates, boosting average order value, driving cross sell and up sell initiatives as well as strengthening customer loyalty and retention.
Now enters the newer idea of real-time personalization—this is not just making advance decisions about what message a customer will see the next time you interact with them, but being prepared to make a decision during a live interaction about what personalized message to present.
So do you understand the full scope of real-time personalisation? And how can you cash in?
In this expert report we answer the fundamental questions that define real-time personalisation and design a framework to help you build an effective and comprehensive real-time marketing personalisation strategy.
Download your free copy here.8 pagesSponsored by:
16 July 2013
Which digital marketing trends will take off in 2013? To get the big picture, Brand Republic asked 200 marketers about which channels performed best for them last year.
This hard-hitting report reveals the most insightful findings from the survey and features success stories from brands like IKEA and McDonald's.
Download this report, which is brought to you by Citrix GoToWebinar, to discover the 3 Cs of modern digital marketing:
- Channels: From email through to mobile, social and webinars, what is working and why?
- Content: What innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: How can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
By clicking on the link to download this file you will receive exclusive industry research, webinars and content specific to your field from Citrix GoToWebinar.6 pagesSponsored by:
24 January 2013
With the average student spending over 3.7 hours a day online and a combined spending power of more than £13 billion, the student market can be a highly lucrative one. The ongoing rapid development of this group means creating innovative communication strategies and forecasting trends to keep up with spending patterns is increasingly vital.
In this live Brand Republic webcast we provide you with insights into the latest student trends, attitudes and lifestyles to help you focus your campaigns, making them more relevant, exciting and profitable.
• Email marketing: Discover which content resonates best with students and the optimum time to target them
• Social media: Identify how to connect with your target audience, capturing and retaining their interest
• Mobile: Learn how to integrate mobile seamlessly into your student marketing strategy
• Online advertising: Target your ads to win trust and enhance click through rates
Speakers:Keith Parkman, Head of Sales, UCAS MediaModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
05 December 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this live webinar will reveal what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead. Tune in to this interactive webinar for real answers to the big questions:
- Channels: from email through to mobile, social and webinars what is working and why?
- Content: what innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: how can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
Speakers:Christelle Chan, Marketing Director, Hotels.com
Jacqui O'Beirne, Head of Digital Marketing, Dogs Trust
Alastair Mackie, Head of Digital Development, Advertising, Financial TimesModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
31 October 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this survey focuses on what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead.
Take part in our quick 10 question survey ‘Digital On Trial: Harness 2012’s Key Trends To Seize Opportunities In 2013’ and…
- Receive a copy of the whitepaper informed by the results of this survey featuring tips on where you shoudl focus your efforts and how you can spark digital growth in the year ahead
- Receive the answers to the survey to reveal where your marketing peers stand in comparison
- Receive details on the live webinar on 5th December informed by the results of this survey
01 August 2012
Today's digital landscape is littered with an array of touchpoints and devices; from Twitter to iPads and so on. So how can marketers ensure they deliver a consistent customer experience across a range of digital platforms?
This complimentary Forrester report defines the key steps you need to know to build and deliver a unified customer experience when operating in a digital whirlwind.17 pagesSponsored by:
17 February 2012
The legislation surrounding B2B email marketing is at best vague, and often downright confusing. This whitepaper provides you with all you need to know to run cross-border B2B email campaigns and ensure your company stays within the law.
When you download this file, you will also receive these complementary whitepapers:
4 pagesSponsored by:
- 'Right Now' Marketing: Optimising Multi-Channel Marketing
- Multi-country telemarketing: centralise or decentralise?
- Measuring account potential & selecting new prospects
- What does Data Cleansing and Enhancement mean and how can I justify it?
- Optimising EMEA Enterprise sales and marketing resource allocation by country