15:00 (BST) | 01 May 2014
Pooling data effectively from multiple touch points enables marketers to (almost!) read the mind of consumers and engage them with relevant, perfectly timed messages. So are you sitting on an untapped goldmine? Do you have 360° insight into your customers' behaviour? Could you do more with these insights?
Tune in live to this Brand Republic webcast where presenters from Turn and Sojern share winning strategies and their experiences of successfully integrating, analysing and acting on an ocean of insight to deliver creative marketing strategies and ROI.
- Be data savvy: Pinpoint the most valuable data from across your business
- Integrate: Gather your data into one place to achieve a single customer view
- Enhance ROI: Deploy data most effectively to create true personalisation and increase conversions
- Moving beyond email! Unleash data's full business value from influencing ad targeting to improving customer experience
Speakers:Pierre Naggar, Managing Director EU, Turn
Stephen Taylor, VP and Managing Director, International, SojernModerated by Philip Smith, Head of Content Solutions and Video, Brand Republic GroupSponsored by:
22 November 2013
Creative magic and analytics; what is the winning formula for marketing success?
In last year’s Marketing Power 100, Unilever’s Marc Mathieu urged marketers to create magic for consumers with the mission statement of “More magic, less logic”, encouraging them to take creative risks. But how does this sit with marketing decisions based on insight from data analytics?
Marketers are finding it increasingly difficult to find the perfect balance between cutting edge creative campaigns that engage consumers and effective, analytical advertising that drives ROI.
In partnership with Ohal, a global marketing effectiveness consultancy, Brand Republic is exploring how marketing directors and key decision makers arrive at their decisions.
Take part in our quick 10 question survey and we will:
- Enter you into a prize draw to win £200 John Lewis vouchers*
- Send you the survey summary results and a copy of the expert report informed by the results
*In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11.59pm 28th February 2014.Sponsored by:
30 January 2013
Powering a consistent brand message across a multichannel campaign calls for seamless collaboration. So if you’re working with a large team of people, often stationed in different places, choosing the right messages and channels whilst keeping everything in sync and on deadline can seem like an impossible task.
This Brand Republic webcast offers practical insights to help you synchronise your multichannel campaigns and boost ROI:
- Keep teams connected and collaborating with anytime, anywhere mobile and cloud access
- Integrate your campaigns by choosing the right digital channels for your brand’s message
- Stay ahead of the curve and keep innovating to ensure your message resonates and sparks engagement with your target audience
Speakers:Matt Muniz, Head of Integrated Communications, Andrex
Dolan Hewison, Projects and Personnel Director, Ear to the Ground AgencyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
02 October 2012
In a recent IBM study with 1700 Chief Marketing Officers, the four biggest challenges identified were the explosion of data, social media, the proliferation of channels and devices and shifting consumer demographics. These factors are serving as catalysts for change and the struggle we all face is how to turn those challenges into opportunities.
Download this expert report for valuable insights and practical tips from 1700 CMOs worldwide to help you cash in on the opportunities presented by an evolving multi-channel world.72 pagesSponsored by:
30 October 2012
- With so many customer touchpoints online, understand where to start in analysing this abundance of data
- Learn how to turn multichannel analysis into actionable behavioural insight
- Based on real case-studies, hear how to translate digital behavioural insight into conversions
Speakers:Dan Burke, VP Business Discovery, Autonomy
Will Cook, VP Multichannel Marketing, HP AutonomyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
07 August 2012
As an event organiser, your customer database is the most important tool in promoting your events and with a plethora of evolving social media channels at your finger tips, this is a key place to start. Social media provides a wealth of outlets to showcase your events, connect, engage with and grow a dedicated following. With compelling content and the right monitoring, you can reach dizzying heights. So are you leveraging this properly?
This expert report offers simple steps to help you grow an active, interactive customer database on email and social media. With tips on brand protection to ideas for special offers and competitions, download your copy here and start building a thriving customer fan base.13 pagesSponsored by: