30 January 2013
Powering a consistent brand message across a multichannel campaign calls for seamless collaboration. So if you’re working with a large team of people, often stationed in different places, choosing the right messages and channels whilst keeping everything in sync and on deadline can seem like an impossible task.
This Brand Republic webcast offers practical insights to help you synchronise your multichannel campaigns and boost ROI:
- Keep teams connected and collaborating with anytime, anywhere mobile and cloud access
- Integrate your campaigns by choosing the right digital channels for your brand’s message
- Stay ahead of the curve and keep innovating to ensure your message resonates and sparks engagement with your target audience
Speakers:Matt Muniz, Head of Integrated Communications, Andrex
Dolan Hewison, Projects and Personnel Director, Ear to the Ground AgencyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
02 October 2012
In a recent IBM study with 1700 Chief Marketing Officers, the four biggest challenges identified were the explosion of data, social media, the proliferation of channels and devices and shifting consumer demographics. These factors are serving as catalysts for change and the struggle we all face is how to turn those challenges into opportunities.
Download this expert report for valuable insights and practical tips from 1700 CMOs worldwide to help you cash in on the opportunities presented by an evolving multi-channel world.72 pagesSponsored by:
30 October 2012
- With so many customer touchpoints online, understand where to start in analysing this abundance of data
- Learn how to turn multichannel analysis into actionable behavioural insight
- Based on real case-studies, hear how to translate digital behavioural insight into conversions
Speakers:Dan Burke, VP Business Discovery, Autonomy
Will Cook, VP Multichannel Marketing, AutonomyModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by:
07 August 2012
As an event organiser, your customer database is the most important tool in promoting your events and with a plethora of evolving social media channels at your finger tips, this is a key place to start. Social media provides a wealth of outlets to showcase your events, connect, engage with and grow a dedicated following. With compelling content and the right monitoring, you can reach dizzying heights. So are you leveraging this properly?
This expert report offers simple steps to help you grow an active, interactive customer database on email and social media. With tips on brand protection to ideas for special offers and competitions, download your copy here and start building a thriving customer fan base.13 pagesSponsored by: