14 January 2016
The pros and cons of in-house agencies have long been debated, but with ongoing pressures to reduce costs and a demand for more real-time, responsive marketing, the topic has been cast back into the spotlight.
In this decision-making guide you will learn:
- What the logic is behind establishing an in-house agency
- Potential pitfalls
- Whether your marketing requirements are suitable for internalising
Take-away checklist to help you discover which agency set-up is best for your business.Sponsored by:
24 November 2015
B2B technology is rapidly developing, and so to is the marketing strategies used to keep up with this dynamic environment. In this report, decision-making marketers were polled with the results then discussed by leading publishers in technology media.
95% of B2B marketers expect to increase or keep their current spending on lead generation. This intelligence is disrupting and changing how sales teams and marketers are working together. Plus, the pressure of using new channels, creating engaging content and the rise of programmatic makes for a very interesting period of development.
Download this report now to see how your efforts compare to peers.Sponsored by:
03 December 2015
75% of global business executives said that their primary purpose for engaging with content is to research a business idea, however, 93% of marketers said that they are currently positioning their content to directly promote their product or services.
When it comes to the role of content marketing in B2B, there are obvious disparities between what marketers do and what business leaders want.
What does effective content marketing look like through the eyes of business leaders and how can B2B marketers ensure that they are engaging effectively?
This Brand Republic webinar will explore:
• What can be learnt from B2C content marketing that can translate to B2B
• How to create content that tells a story and resonates
• How to set goals that will ultimately lead to measurable ROI
(Source: the Economist)
Speakers:Jamie Credland, Global Head of Client Marketing & Research, The EconomistModerated by Alex MacMillan, Content Manager, Brand Republic InsightSponsored by:
07 October 2015
*68 percent of B2B buyers now purchase goods online, up from 57 percent in 2013. Source: State of B2B Procurement study.
The role of ecommerce in business buying is changing and the more comfortable people become with buying online for their personal needs, the more they will expect their trade suppliers to offer the same ease and facility.
This guide will help you build and implement an integrated multichannel strategy for your B2B ecommerce business, that ensures your customers enjoy the highest quality of journey - regardless of the channel they use.
The report will look at:
- The way different sized organisations approach purchasing and how to understand customer engagement
- The four key building blocks you need to support multichannel ecommerce, all of which have to integrate seamlessly
- How to create a single customer view that allows you to see every aspect of how an individual interacts with your business
29 June 2015
Traditional B2B channels are still the most influential in business selling; however, buyer expectations and technological advances have led to an explosive growth of B2B ecommerce.
This paper will explore the five key areas that B2B commerce solutions must be able to support, providing best practices and examples for achieving B2B effectiveness.Sponsored by:
26 January 2015
73% of people work more hours than they are paid, and 80% are responding to emails at home.¹
Marketers are creative by their nature but work in an environment with significant challenges. A tiring mix of massive workloads, tricky client demands, new (unexpected) projects and a marketplace that never sleeps means that consistently creating world-class compelling output is a challenge.
Here at Brand Republic Insight, in partnership with Workfront (formerly AtTask), we want to know how your team or department manage workloads and respond to these challenges. Plus, what the real impact of marketing process inefficiencies is on your work.
The survey will only take a couple of minutes to complete, and as a thank you we will:
- Send you top level findings of the survey, which will identify key trends
- Enter you into a prize draw for a chance to win an iPad Air 2 16GB*
- Send you an expert report based on the findings of the survey
¹ IRAS & Employerbility 2013's Workplace Productivity Survey Summary
*Terms and conditions apply. In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11:59pm 31st March 2015.Sponsored by:
10 October 2014
This hugely popular eBook forms part of our Power Of Live Series: Social Media Focus and offers a vital checklist to ensure you are making the most of social media within your events.
Download it now to:
- Understand the emerging trends that are driving social media usage around events today
- Set a realistic strategy: How sharable should my content be? What is the monetary value? What role should Apps play? Which platforms should I use?
- Gain 8 Twitter tips on the ideal hashtag, what gets re-tweeted, the optimum tweet length and more…
- Engage key influencers to enhance credibility, spark word of mouth and take your message further
- Pre-, During- and Post- Event Checklist – 19 tickable boxes to ensure you increase the lifespan of your event and maximise audience engagement at every step of the way
23 July 2014
The year 2013 saw a 50% increase in web traffic from mobiles and tablets. Brands are quickly adapting to this trend, and over the next three years are predicted to spend 50% more on their digital and mobile tech.¹
It's clear that marketing and technology are becoming intertwined, and the roles in an organisation increasingly blurred. As such, solution providers must start appealing to this IT marketer hybrid.
Some companies, such as Google and Apple, deliver a clear market-focused explanation of their solutions, however, many other organisations are falling short. With purchasing decisions moving to the domain of marketers, technology companies must start speaking their language.
Brand Republic and Ruder Finn surveyed decision-makers in medium and large enterprises, and revealed both the mistakes and what works when communicating a technology solution to them. The report contains statistics, expert commentary and examples of what brands really want to hear.
¹ Cisco Visual Networking IndexSponsored by:
16 July 2013
Which digital marketing trends will take off in 2013? To get the big picture, Brand Republic asked 200 marketers about which channels performed best for them last year.
This hard-hitting report reveals the most insightful findings from the survey and features success stories from brands like IKEA and McDonald's.
Download this report, which is brought to you by Citrix GoToWebinar, to discover the 3 Cs of modern digital marketing:
- Channels: From email through to mobile, social and webinars, what is working and why?
- Content: What innovation and messaging is driving the most engagement?
- Cash: How can the latest channels and ideas ultimately help your bottom line in 2013
By clicking on the link to download this file you will receive exclusive industry research, webinars and content specific to your field from Citrix GoToWebinar.6 pagesSponsored by:
31 October 2012
As the dust settles on a volatile year for digital marketing, with new channels gathering prominence and others falling by the wayside, this survey focuses on what we should take from 2012 to drive digital growth in the year ahead.
Take part in our quick 10 question survey ‘Digital On Trial: Harness 2012’s Key Trends To Seize Opportunities In 2013’ and…
- Receive a copy of the whitepaper informed by the results of this survey featuring tips on where you shoudl focus your efforts and how you can spark digital growth in the year ahead
- Receive the answers to the survey to reveal where your marketing peers stand in comparison
- Receive details on the live webinar on 5th December informed by the results of this survey
23 May 2012
The online world is moving and innovating constantly but it’s not enough to jump on every new online content bandwagon and expect great things. In this landscape you really need to hit upon the online content that powers engagement and ultimately sales or risk being lost in the noise.
So tune in to this live webinar to learn how to strike a chord with your customers (and their wallets!):
- from tweets to videos to webinar sessions, hear which types of content will help you drive deeper connections with your target market
- understand the key ingredients needed to turn engaging content into sales-driving content
- gain easy-to-implement metrics to chart the effectiveness of better content on the bottom line
Speakers:Jessica Wright, Digital Manager - Content and Technology, UNICEF UK
Michael Charalambous, Head of Sales and Marketing, The Carbon TrustModerated by Alex Whitson, Director, Brand Republic Insight60 minutesSponsored by: