29 September 2016
VR has become a viable tool for immersive storytelling. By 2020 the global VR market may be worth $30 billion. However, marketers are grappling with the fact that VR offers an exciting opportunity to engage consumers, but getting it wrong can be time consuming and expensive.
To unravel the problem, experienced live-action and VR director at TopLine Comms, Jamie Field, offers a comprehensive VR guide for marketers.
This guide will show you:
• Ways to benefit from VR investment
• Typical costs involved in a VR project
• Classic VR mistakes to avoid
• A guide to making your VR project brief, with key questions to consider
• A step by step ‘making of’ VR – including a variety of equipment options, best-practice techniques and editing tipsSponsored by:
08 October 2015
In this competitive data-driven landscape, to find, reach and communicate effectively with your online audience is a challenge for many marketers. As consumers expect personalisation and a seamless end-to-end journey, the pressure is on for brands to get the customer experience right.
There are a myriad of channels available to marketers, for which data enables accurately targeted marketing campaigns built on rich and powerful insights. However, the data driving these channels needs to be of sufficient quality to maximise reach.
Tune into this webinar and we will uncover:
- How to utilise first and third party data to better understand existing and potential customer
- How to successfully benchmark competitors, to help build your new audience
- The importance of measuring your audience: who they are, what they say, what they do online and offline
- How to execute a tailored and relevant marketing strategy
Speakers:Giles Longhurst, General Manager, Consumer Insight, Experian
James De Souza, Head of Customer Analytics, Post OfficeModerated by Edward Craig, Head of Content Solutions, Brand RepublicSponsored by:
12 February 2014
Augmented Reality is revolutionising advertising.....or is it?
From ecommerce and immersive product experiences to interactive or social experiences, AR is growing. The last 12 months have seen brands like Honda, LEGO, Argos and Time Out enrich their marketing campaigns; using AR to bring products to life and enhance brand engagement through original mobile experiences. Gartner estimate that by 2016 the global AR market will be worth $600 billion…
But what do you think? Is AR a passing phase or is it the future?
We are teaming up with Apparmo for a three part campaign, comprising survey, webcast and expert report, to debate this question.
Please fill out our survey to help us research current awareness, sentiment and the future opportunities of AR. It should only take a few minutes and as a thank you we will:
- Send you details of the live webcast where we’ll be discussing the survey results
- Send you a free copy of the expert report informed by the survey results
- Enter you into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire 7" Tablet*
- Give you the chance to win an Augmented Reality Business Card*
*Apparmo is offering 10 x Augmented Reality Business Cards with the best suggestions for the use of AR (see the optional question 18). Winners to supply their existing business card and digital content and Apparmo will create the augmented reality experience using KlipAR.
In taking part in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions, to view these click here. Entries close 11.59pm 11th April.Sponsored by: